Here are the sessions I attended:
- Developing Rich Internet Applications by Richard Monson-Haefel
- Java Memory, Performance and the Garbage Collector by Ken Sipe
- Architecture and Scaling by Ken Sipe
- Tactical Continuous Integration with Hudson by Andrew Glover
- SOA's Challenges by Ken Sipe
- Dojo: Getting Started by Nathaniel Schutta
- Configuring Spring with Annotations by Mark Fisher
- Enterprise Integration Patterns with Spring by Mark Fisher Part I
- Enterprise Integration Patterns with Spring by Mark Fisher Part II
- Introduction to Tapestry 5 by Howard Lewis Ship
- Pragmatic Patterns with Tapestry 5 IoC by Howard Lewis Ship
In terms of speakers - Ken Sipe was simply terrific. I did not expect an overly exciting presentation when listening to "Java Memory, Performance and the Garbage Collector" but I was very impressed. Great talk and very informative.
Lastly it is always nice to listen to Howard Lewis Ship - Tapestry looks good and I really need to play with it at some point - if only the day had 48 hours...
Can't wait for the next conference - Jay, job well done.