Date: March 21-22, 2012
Place: Cobb Galleria, Atlanta, GA
Cost: $185 (early bird price), $200 after February 1st.
DevNexus is the South-East's biggest conference for Java developers! We provide the best software professional development content at the lowest possible
price, bringing some of the world's best speakers & most interesting topics to Atlanta!
For 2012, we have an amazing line-up of speakers and sessions. Here is what you can expect:
- 2 days
- 6 tracks (2 more than last year!!)
- 48 sessions
- 3 keynote presentations
- Food and beverages will be provided
- Cocktail-hour with free sponsored drinks at the end of the first day
- Raffles and give-aways (e.g. books)
- Great networking opportunities
- Ridiculously cost-effective value
- DevNexus is organized by community volunteers (pro-bono) for the community!
- Core Java (Java 7+8, Joda-Time, Guava)
- Mobile (PhoneGap, Android, Titanium Mobile)
- Spring (Spring 3.1, Spring MVC 3.1, Spring Integration)
- JBoss (Delta Spike, JBoss 7)
- Cloud (Heroku, Cloud Foundry, Google App Engine)
- NoSQL (Neo4J, Cassandra)
- Play Framework
- Continuous deployment
- Talks on Agile Methodologies and Architecture
More presentation abstracts will be added shortly. We are also super-excited to offer 3 keynote presentations at DevNexus 2012. The opening keynote presenter will be Patrick Curran, Chair of the Java Community Process organization (JCP):
"Java User Groups and the Java Community Process: a winning combination"
Our second keynote presenter will be our very own Barry Hawkins, a veteran in our industry as speaker, developer, and agile coach and mentor.
"How We Got Here, And What To Do About It"
Please find more information about our keynote speakers, including keynote details, on our website at:
This is THE conference you must not miss. Therefore, come join us for this incredible event.
Don't hesitate, sign up for DevNexus 2012 today at: http://www.devnexus.com
We would also like to thank our Sponsors that greatly help us to keep DevNexus so affordable:
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE)
- The Intersect Group
- Apex Systems
- Anteo Group
If you have any questions please contact us at:
info at ajug dot org
See you all at DevNexus 2012!!!!