I worked my way through the following Adobe Max 2009 presentations:
- MAX 2009: Model-Driven Development Using Flash Builder 4 and LiveCycle Data Services ES
- MAX 2009: Photoshop CS4: The Essentials of Image Enhancement for Web and Flash Designers
- MAX 2009: What's New in Flex 4
- MAX 2009: Flash Builder 4 Advanced Tips and Tricks
- MAX 2009: Professional Flex Data Visualization: Going One Step Further
Lastly, I ended the weekend by watching Data Visualization and Dashboards by Thomas Gonzales (from 360|Flex Conference). By the way you should also seriously check out his blog: http://www.twgonzalez.com/blog/. There is some good stuff there.
In his presentation, Thomas showed some need examples. This one causes some serious drooling: http://www.brightpointinc.com/flexdemos/googlefinance.html
And just in case you need a gauge on your dashboards: http://www.twgonzalez.com/blog/?p=34 Oh, yeah.